Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chances

I feel it's my obligation to confess that I have not been making my bed and it is now March and I have failed to meet my first goal I set out to accomplish in 2009. Do I feel a bit lame? Not at all. I have never even thought about making my bed until I set up this goal and I promise you I thought more about the awful state of my bed more times in the past 3 months then the rest of my life combined. Besides, half the battle is making the goal and even though I didn't meet the requirements, I do not feel like I fail the task.

In other news, Amy and Jason are proud parents of a little baby girl!! They named her Olivia, totally taking my own baby name right out from underneath me. But as I am not currently pregnant actually, as I am not even in a relationship I have no real hold on the name. Besides, I will still name my little girl Olivia. Just because Amy used it once doesn't mean it's taken. I don't play that game, a name is a name and I have wanted to name my little girl Olivia forever. If I get the chance.

No comments: