See's Candy is the only way to go on Valentine's Day - even if you don't have a Valentine go out and get you some chocolate! My personal favorite are the truffles...I really can't get enough of them and it's really the only time of the year I splurge! Of course this year I do have a Valentine so I picked him up some truffles too. This being our first Valentine's Day together I didn't want to be without my truffles so I did not trust him with the responsibility of picking me up chocolate...next year however, he will be well trained and able to do the right thing on his own.
Other important news: I got my first gun today!! I'm so excited! I'd tell you what kind of gun it is...but I'm not sure myself. All I know is it's a revolver and it's nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment