I have been on a fun trip to Washington State for the past 4 days. Tomorrow is the day I must return and I have mixed emotions about it. I am sad to be returning because I do enjoy the weather, company and most of all feeling I gain from this environment. On the other hand, I feel restless living from my bag and I miss my dog. I have spent my time on this trip looking for residence and job opportunities and have been successful on many levels, but I overall do not feel comfortable with my desires. I want so badly to remove myself from Arizona, but I just do not feel right now is the time.
While I have been in Washington I spent some time with my old friends. I feel impressed to say I learned a deep truth - one that has been below the surface of my mind for some time, but didn't break the surface until now: sometimes Heavenly Father just wants us to change our attitude. Trials, answers to prayers, and experiences don't always have to create a change of action or direction of life. I think maybe these experiences and feelings can just lead to a change of attitude. It's a humbling thought that maybe I'm not supposed to move to Washington right now, but maybe my attitude towards my situation should change. Heavenly Father knows what He needs from me, I just need to change my attitude so I can be more of a help to Him and focus less on myself. My new focus will be on the people who God has put in my path.
Love,
Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment