Jon and me on the Rim.
That's about as close to the rim Travis would get. :}
Travis and me on the rim
Oh yeah! I live on the edge!
Banana boat - we made these on Saturday night. They tasted great, but maybe needed to be cooked a little more. You basically slice open a banana (without peeling it) and you stuff it with peanut butter, marshmallows, M&Ms, nuts, etc. wrap it in tinfoil and cook it on the fire. Yummy!
(Hurley and Max)
Travis brought Hurley and another girl brought her dog (Max) and they were like peas and carrots! So cute - we also observed Hurley's unique appetite for tree bark and dirt. It was all fun and games until he had an explosion in his crate later that night...poor puppy.
I brought my dad's quads up and we had a lot of fun riding those around. I'm not a huge camper, but this was a fun trip!
Kisses,
Ashley






3 comments:
Awww. Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had fun!
you're so brave! and jon was nice to come with :) those are fun pictures!
Looks like you had a good time! Ummmm I have heard of banana boats but I just don't think I love bananas well enough to try that... sorry, it just looks gross to me (no offense to all peanut butter and banana lovers - I am not one).
Post a Comment