Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cruel and Unusual

So my dad just called me, at 7am, to tell me that he was looking out his window and it was foggy. AND that he could see the Space Needle!! I'm like, "What?!? Are you seriously in Seattle and you're calling me to rub it in my face?!" He just laughed and said he thought I would be happy for the news! I'm sure! Of course I'm happy, but I'd be even happier if I was actually there with him! I mean, he can see the Space Needle from his room for pete's sake! I appreciate the thought and phone call, but unless he was planning to fly me up there...I think this was cruel and unusual. :)

I love you dad!!

3 comments:

Rebecca Brady said...

very cruel, i agree :) haha. you're so funny.

Anonymous said...

Dad love to know he's thinking about you...he knows you love Seattle. By the way, he called you before he called me!

Love, Mom

Carrie said...

now i feel bad. because i told you you needed to blog but you had already posted, like a total update of your life. the last time i had checked all you had was your original post or two. anyway, good job blogging. and what an awful cruel father! :)